SUZUKI K6A / F6A
Altered Camshaft Series
We alter your stock camshaft to new cam profile of high lift. We made a catalog of cam profiles which were made by us and grinding actually.
- We machine your camshaft. Basically, you need to send your camshaft to our office in Japan.
|Spec (unit: mm)||PART #||MSRP(yen)||REMARKS|
|Altered Camshaft Series|
|62 (248)||7.2||0014M-S001||JPY51,840||Exclude new standard|
|64 (256)||4.6||0014M-S010||JPY60,480||Including heat treatment (luberite)|
|F6A SOHC (12V)|
|63 (252)||5.2||62 (248)||4.2||0014M-S011||JPY34,560||Including heat treatment (tufftride)|
|F6A SOHC (6V)|
|63 (252)||5.5||66 (264)||5.4||0014M-S012||JPY30,240||Including heat treatment (tufftride)|
- The height of lift shows the valve lift.
- We need your camshaft because we grind your camshaft. The MSRP doesn't include a cost of stock camshaft.
- There are cases where the camshaft can't alter profile drastically because a base circle is too small according to the type of vehicle or the year.
- It can't change the lobe centerline angle about simgle cam basically.
- The Altered Camshaft Series classifies the 'machining' on our accounting. Please refer to the machining section about 'How to buy' and so on. (Domestic shipping cost uses the ClassA)
- Ask us if you want the other spec of profile.