|Spec (unit: mm)||PART #||MSRP(yen)||REMARKS|
|75 (300)||10.8||0.30||IN||1004M-N042||discontinued||[REQUIRED]Cam lobe refuge machining
- VC = Valve Clearance (cool conditions)
- * Intake and Exhaust camshafts are the same form.
- * A MSRP is the price of one camshaft. One engine needs two camshafts.
- * The height of lift shows the valve lift.
- * The camshaft which is 10.8mm or higher lift of the profile needs to trim your cylinder head. You may need to trim your cylinder head according to the conditions of your cylinder head even if it is under 10.8mm so that a cam lob does not hit to the cylinder head.